Agreement: The undersigned agrees that he/she is participating in an event produced by The PRCA Badlands Circuit and Rodeo Minot, LLC to the following:
1. Acknowledgement of risk: The undersigned acknowledges he/she is riding a sheep in the mutton busting event. This event involves live animals that could cause harm to person or property.
2. Release of sponsors or promotors: The undersigned agrees to hold any sponsors, promotors or producers free of any liability for any property or personal bodily harm.
3. Covenant not to sue: The undersigned agrees that he/she or guardian will not sue the producers or promotors now or at any time in the future based on participation in this event.
4. The undersigned agrees that he/she or guardian of participate has the authority to sign this release/waiver.
5. Binding effect: This release shall be binding upon the undersigned, his/her legal representative, guardian, or parent.
This release has been carefully and fully read by the undersigned and fully understands its terms and conditions, and voluntarily signed this ___________ day of _________, 20 ___
WAIVER: I, the undersigned participant (and my parent or guardian if I am younger than 18 years of age), intending to be legally bound, do hereby forever release and waive any and all rights, claims, and actions for damages that we, our heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns may have, or that may hereafter accrue against any and all persons, organizations, and other entities associated with the event, including, but not limited to Rodeo Ticket, Hooked Up Enterprises, sponsors, affiliates, volunteers, , and individual PRCA Badlands Circuit Finals organizers, arising out of or in connection with my involvement before, during, or after the event.
I verify that I am physically fit and sufficiently trained to participate in this event and I assume the risks involved in this activity. I further attest that I will be mindful of hazards around the event, and hold said sponsors and organizers blameless in any harm that may happen.
I also acknowledge understanding that the charge to my card will show up as Rodeo Ticket I acknowledge that the online processing fees and charitable donations are non-refundable. I also acknowledge that any charitable donations will have 4.97% withheld from the donation to pay credit card and administrative costs.
Rodeo Ticket and its partner Hooked Up Enterprises shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages including, but not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loses. Rodeo Ticket and its partner Hooked Up Enterprises does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of any information contained in, or provided in conjunction with the http://www.rodeoticket.com website. Rodeo Ticket and its partner Hooked Up Enterprises is not responsible for any omissions or inaccuracies, or for the results obtained from this information.
Rodeo Ticket and its partner Hooked Up Enterprises facilitates registration for various events, some of which allow participants under the age of thirteen (13). We require a submission of birth date for all registration entries. For children under the age of thirteen (13), parental or guardian consent is required.
You agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Utah, USA, will apply to all matters relating to this Agreement and Waiver. You irrevocably consent that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Rodeo Ticket and its partner Hooked Up Enterprises relating to this Agreement and Waiver resides in the courts of Utah, and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of Utah in conjunction with any such dispute including any claim involving Rodeo Ticket and its partner Hooked Up Enterprises.